Thursday, 13 September 2012

Best intentions.

Right when you think someone's really crossed the line, you find yourself pushed up against the wall of a public change room, moaning and screaming each others names...

Just me?

The problem pertaining with a persons delusional instinctive motives implanted so deeply into our minds, is that of taking risks without fully comprehending the severity of its consequences. I say that only because I'm vaguely familiar with the feeling; I'm not here to pass judgements.

In fact, I'm sitting here at this very moments and debating the reason that we, as humans, feel so obligated to make stupid (for lack of a better word) decisions. Especially in the rare-but-actually-quite-common-case of already being aware of exactly what is wrong with your conclusions.

I'm no stranger to the actively spontaneous lifestyle I've upheld. Unfortunately, a lot of people aren't supportive to "living in the moment", despite confirming otherwise. Or maybe those people and I possess different definitions of the phrase in its entirety. Who knows.

What I'm trying to surmise is the root cause of these unplanned bursts of spontaneity... I mean, impulse and instinct can't be the only reasons. What drives us, impacts us, to react and respond the way we do?

More importantly, how do I turn it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment